For those accepted!

Just wanted to say my name's Eric and I'm counting down the days to meet everyone! I was wondering if anyone wanted to start meeting each other and maybe get a facebook group going if there isn't one - Midwestern's pages on FB are confusing with the two campuses and all. 

Hi! I was wondering who else had been accepted since not many people have posted in the other Midwestern thread. My name is Kelsey, I'm from Dayton, OH but attend school in Columbus (OSU).  Yes, we should start a facebook group, I'm excited to meet everyone too! Can't believe class starts in 5 months.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Here is the link that was started a few months ago. And if any of you are looking for a roommate, I am looking for roommates :) Congratulations!

https://www.facebook...85602858386329/

If the link doesn't work because my computer wouldn't let me copy and paste it, the group is called Midwestern University Physician Assistants (Downers Grove) Class of 2017. Hope this is helpful!

Archived