2014 application cycle

I am interviewing on March 25th! I have questions regarding the probation status and how that affects us students.. As well as their boards pass rate. For those of you who have interviewed did they answer any of these questions? That's the only thing that worries me, I don't want to attend a school that may not be accredited or may not prepare me well to pass PANCE. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am interviewing on April 22. @Mln8 good luck today! Let us know how it went, if you can.

I am also nervous about the probation status/PANCE pass rates. I think it's best to try and talk to a current student or a recent grad/alum if you can!

I haven't heard any updates regarding their status but hopefully it's all good.

I would hate for us to put in all that money and time, just to not sit for our boards! Yikes!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had my interview at 12:00 this afternoon. Consisted of a tour, written essay, group interview, and panel interview. There were also current PA students there to answer any questions we had. They stated we would hear back no later than June 1st about whether we have been accepted.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to anyone who have been accepted! I got in as well, Its a great honor to be a part of the PA program.

To the applicants chosen for the PA program ,did you set up housing arrangements? 

I would like to know if there's an email list with anyone who have been accepted?

Congratulations to anyone who have been accepted! I got in as well, Its a great honor to be a part of the PA program.

To the applicants chosen for the PA program ,did you set up housing arrangements? 

I would like to know if there's an email list with anyone who have been accepted?

Jnmaz, which day did you interview? I'm still waiting on the edge of my seat since March 25. I haven't heard anything :( trying to stay positive

Archived