Hey everyone!

I just received an email at 1:02pm (Eastern Standard Time) with additional information regarding the interviews.

The email states:

"We have NOT selected applicants for interviews as of yet, however, we wanted to send a “Save the Date” to applicants indicating when our interview date will be held. We know that some applicants are out of state, therefore we want to give you time to make travel plans in the event that you are chosen for an interview. IF chosen for an interview, The AACC/UMB PA Admissions Committee will be holding interviews for the class beginning May, 2015 all day on Friday, November 14, 2014.

Applicants who are chosen for an interview will receive an email with specific instructions and information regarding the interview process by October 15, 2014."

So everyone that is interviewing will know by the 15th, not next Wednesday but the following!

Good luck to everyone!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eagrigg,

Yes! Half of my immediate family lives in Baltimore, so I usually visit a couple times a year. I wanted to spend some time with them so I'm coming out early. On another note, has anyone gotten a confirmation email following your RSVP to Ms. Frank?

eagrigg,

Yes! Half of my immediate family lives in Baltimore, so I usually visit a couple times a year. I wanted to spend some time with them so I'm coming out early. On another note, has anyone gotten a confirmation email following your RSVP to Ms. Frank?

I didn't get a confirmation e-mail. Not sure if they send one out or not.

eagrigg,

Oh OK--makes sense. Enjoy! I love the Anapolis area

• 2 weeks later...

Archived