I contacted CCBC and they said they haven't begun to look at the PA applications yet (bc they are looking at the 13 or 14 other majors first). She said "hopefully" we will get the email that says they have received our application early next week. Eeep!

Wrong thread?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sent my app yesterday! What does everyone think about getting a certificate in physican assistant studies as opposed to a masters? I know we get a masters from UMD through this program but is the certificate part looked down on? Most programs offer a Masters in physician assistant studies, etc. but from UMD we get a masters in science if I'm reading correctly. Just throwing the question out there if any current or past students could answer!

Really???

Did they state a reason why?

Keep your head!

it was from ccbc. i posted it on here since most of us are applying to both schools. it was just some generic email reminding us to apply again next year and to remember that very qualified applicants were not landing interviews bc its so competitive and the application pool is so large. 

it was from ccbc. i posted it on here since most of us are applying to both schools. it was just some generic email reminding us to apply again next year and to remember that very qualified applicants were not landing interviews bc its so competitive and the application pool is so large. 

Ohhh okay gotcha. 

I wonder when we will know about interviews for AACC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived