Can anyone comment about the anatomy portion? I work in a hospital and all of the PAs that I work with said they never experienced that. I took anatomy in 2010 sooo yeah haha

There had been an anatomy quiz for years past, but not last year. I am not sure if they will bring it back this year or not.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, for sure they will have a group and individual interview, but not sure on the anatomy/written portion?

Do the interviews last all day, or we do spend some parts of the day touring and meeting with faculty/alumni?

Also, does anyone have any tips for interview prep? I have been reading questions online but am not sure whether anyone found AACC specific questions.

Thanks in advance!

Is everyone wearing a suit for the interview? Also, where does anyone know what the interview day will look like?

I'm wearing a suit! I have no idea what it will be like but I'm excited!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh maybe I read into it wrong. It sounded like decisions would be made prior to Thanksgiving break, which was stated on one paper we got at the interviews and they wrote in bold "mailed by Nov. 26th" or maybe sent by... but darn, either way the wait is killing me!! Though, I think we all have a decent shot here! I wonder how many people get waitlisted if they accept 40... maybe 10-20? Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I am wait listed. Hoping that I will get an offer from the program before classes start. Anyone has an idea of the number of people accepted from wait list from previous years?

I know of at least 1 person that got offered a seat from the waitlist. There is always a chance. Our interviews were about a month later last year, which might have had some impact on everyone accepting the seats offered.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived