I got an acceptance this morning too!!! Congrats to everyone! I look forward to meeting all of you! And yes please lets start a FB group!

I think you have to be invited since its a closed group. Message myself nadiafururepa or paa to be added to the facebook group if you are accepted.

My name is Chinelo Ohanyere. Please add me to the facebook page. I got my acceptance letter yesterday and I am so excited. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted and good luck to those who are yet to interview.

Hi all! My name is Marissa Pierson. Congrats to everyone who was accepted! I interviewed in the 10am group on August 20th and I recieved my acceptance yesterday. I am so so excited. Everyone I have talked to seems confident that Towson will be taken off probation but there is still a risk that they will not. Is anyone still concerned about the probation status?

Congrats on your acceptance Marissa! I'm still worried about the probation to be honest! Though it does seem they are addressing their issues and the odds are highly unlikely that they would lose accreditation the risk is still there. It's tough because we are putting two years of our future and $2000 (just the beginning) into a risk, not a guarantee with a probation status. I have applied to other schools and have been accepted so it's difficult to wrap your mind around taking a risk when another school is a sure thing.. But you have to do what's best for you and only you so I hope this helps!

Hi aesposito925 - Are you still going to Towson? I am in the same predicament with other schools but Towson is so much more affordable for me.

Paa- I'm still deciding ... I'm not sure I want to risk it! It so much closer and affordable but I don't know if that's enough for me to pass up a school accredited until 2018.. So I'll graduate without having to worry

From what I understood when jack Goble was talking was that as long as you are in a class that starts before they lose accreditation you're able to sit for the boards?

paa- From what I understand, if the school has their accredidation at the time you start then you can sit for the PANCE however Maryland requires that the school has their accredidation at the time you graduate in order to become Maryland state licensed. So we would be able to become nationally certified PA's but would not be able to recieve our MD state license. I am deciding between Towson and another school I was accepted to. I prefer Towson in every aspect compared to the other school but its just the probation status that has me really concerned and torn!

• Upvote 1