Sign in to follow this  

Looking to shadow a PA in Reno, NV

Hello everyone,

I am currently in my 3rd year of undergrad at UNR. I recently contacted some PA programs and they highly recommended me to have shadowing hours for PAs. I volunteer and have a scribe job at a hospital, but they still want to see shadowing hours. 

Is there anyone in or around Reno, NV that would allow me to shadow you? I would greatly appreciate the offer and experience, and I can guarantee you that I will be involved in learning as I shadow. 

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PA0315
      Hello! 
      I recently applied to Texas PA schools in June but I am looking for more ways to gain more shadowing hours for the next application cycle in case I don't get in! How have y'all approached shadowing during COVID? I'm just not sure that PAs would let me shadow them because the COVID risks and social distancing and everything. What experiences have you all had? I am from Texas by the way! COVID precautions are getting pretty relaxed here.
      I have an opportunity to shadow an orthopedic NP. Do you think that PA schools would see that as valuable? 
      Good luck to everyone applying this cycle! 🙂 
    • By jgoodman1617
      I am looking to set up a shadowing schedule with a PA in the Indianapolis area whether it be once a week, twice a week, or every other week. I am from Fishers, so if you are practicing there that is a plus!
    • By mmjpa
      I am looking for online or in person (not hopeful for this at the moment) shadowing opportunities in the La Crosse area. Anywhere in Wisconsin would be amazing as well. 
    • By EMT0409
      Hello everyone, 
      starting a thread for the new Canisius College PA program. I am currently applying to the program and wondering if anyone has heard about the program overall, or professors/admin. Anyone else applying and nervous about the provisional accreditation? Hoping this program turns out well! Starts January 2021. 
    • By Mopac
      Hi all. Our EM practice is in the works of developing a head PA/NP position (manager in a sense). Currently we have a liaison who is a physician-but the physician wants to turn it over to the APPs. Since this is a new trial process for our group, I wanted to reach out and see what the job description and stipend/benefits your group gives to the PA/NP who is essentially "in charge" of the APPs at your practice. If you could tell me the type of practice you work in, location (state), job description for head APP (rough expectations), and stipend/benefits for that position I would greatly appreciate it. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More