Delaware campus, c/o 2016

Hello all,

Congrats on getting accepted - I'm so thrilled to start classes in just a few short months!

I wanted to start this topic to get an idea of who else on the forum is attending Arcadia - DE this spring. I'm told we'll start to get info from the school after the new year.

Regards,

~Tracy

Hello! I am going to be attending Arcadia University - Delaware Campus as well. I look forward to meeting everyone!

I am from Bend, Oregon and I am interested in a female roommate that is in the Physician Assistant Program. Is anyone else searching for a roommate? I am clean and organized. My favorite thing to do is run and I love being active through hiking and biking.

I live in Rockwood Apts. (along with about 1/3 of my class).  It's about 10-12 minutes from school, with lots of stores nearby (supermarkets, Dunkin, fast food, KMart, etc).  I'm in a 3 BR apt, which is about $1500/month ($500/person).  What's nice is the apt is also 3 full baths.  Small back deck.  The complex is in good condition, quiet, adequate parking.  Haven't heard of any safety issues.  Outdoor pool. Nice gym (which is 24 hours via access key-card).  They even provide free coffee and bagels/muffins every weekday morning.

I'd recommend it.  I'm pretty sure there are also 1 and 2 BR units in Rockwood.

Archived