Should we keep textbooks from undergrad?

I have just been accepted to PA school at the University of Colordo - Denver and I was wondering if anyone actually referred back to their textbooks from undergrad?

Basically, I am wondering if they are worth keeping (and moving across the US) or if I should donate/sell them??

I figure my anatomy book is worth keeping but what about various chemistry textbooks?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Jason1910
      I am about to be a junior this Fall and my GPA is currently 2.6. I was in college thinking a lot about my major and I was undecided with what I wanted to do but I recently decided that I was interested in PA school and becoming a physical assistant My current major is in Accounting and I am interested in knowing if I have a chance. I know that I have to take the prerequisites and to possibly change majors. did not get to take any pre requisite classes yet and I don't have any volunteer hours because I was thinking about this career just recently. I also have about 5 W grades so I had to withdraw from 5 classes due to some personal issues and mistakes. If I calculated the highest GPA that I can get by graduation, it will be around 3.3. Is it possible for me to get accepted anywhere? What should I do to stand out?? I had to withdraw from Calculus 1 twice due to bad professors but I am thinking about trying to pass all of the prerequisites and to succeed. I am mostly scared about the W grades, which will hinder me a lot in applying to anywhere. Is it a chance to get in or am I just wasting my time?
    • By koconn
      Hey y'all so I am a sophomore in undergrad and in the process of just starting to get PCE, shadow, and volunteer hours and etc, but I am super stressed out because I am itching to start getting PCE hours except its so difficult while in school. I was thinking about becoming an EMT and working for 2 years after I graduate but I wasn't sure if being an EMT is considered PCE among most colleges, does anyone know? (I also tried to work as a caregiver over summer and that job isn't for me) 

Also, I'm trying to compile a list of PA schools to apply to, so if anyone has any recommendations for schools on the east coast please let me know! 🙂
    • By Origi2.0
      Hey, is there anyone selling their rosh account? Please let me know
    • By vjaniceb
      Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I just graduated with my bachelor's in February. I am looking to pursue into a PA program but not quite sure where to start. I am currently studying for the GRE and have about 250 internship hours done at an ENT clinic with an audiologist. I'm not sure in what I am doing and need any guidance or suggestion in what to do. 
    • By Kalebmi20
      Hello PA forum.
      After doing some soul searching, I decided on maybe going for PA school. I am only a 2nd semester freshman. However, due to many circumstances, such as adjusting to online school, and a 1 star professor, my first semester of college was a 2.5. I also was not planning on anything after undergrad so I wasn't totally motivated on acing everything. I am doing my best this semester to make up for that, and getting a 3.75 or 4 this semester is realistic at the moment since Ive bee working extra hard. I am very worried however that all of the hard work that will come in the next years will be for naught if my 2.5 first semester will weigh me down. I know I am capable of getting mostly As and Bs from here on out, but will my first semester be the bane of my PA school application? Will schools take into account covid college and and very bad professors who hardly knew how to operate education software? Will schools see the upward trend as a good thing? I also understand that my application will be looked at as a package rather than just GPA, so I have some hope, but this worry still lingers.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More