Utah: Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions

I was also accepted. I am very excited about starting this program. Going to secure my seat deposit tomorrow.... just got off my flights. Jesse, I was the other EMT from Texas. I couldn't agree more about the other interviewees. I hope they receive good news as well. I look forward to meeting and working with all of you!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I did actually start a facebook group. The group is called "RMUoHP Physician Assistant Class 2017" - if you request to join, I should be able to add you. If you can't find it the web address that should direct you there is:

It's exciting to see more activity on this page and I have a feeling that this is going to be a fantastic inaugural class!

• 4 weeks later...

I just interviewed on the 17th of November and I know that there was only one more scheduled at that time. They told us that there was still more than 10 seats available so I don't know for sure but I am pretty sure that they will still need to invite a few more to interview in December. Keep the faith, it is a very good school and worth the wait. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I am a first year student here at RMUoHP. I just wanted to make myself available to anyone here that would like to ask some questions. We are coming up on the end of the first semester and finals week so I might not have a ton of time to answer to many questions but I will try my best. From what I have heard so far about this new application cycle there has been quite a few more applications compared to last year. Back in June the total number of applications already submitted was somewhere around 700 so I would assume that there are many more by now.  To reply to your comment Judy I just wanted to say that from what I understand about the students accepted to my cohort class is that the university is interested in students with a lot of community service. On the first day of our orientation they made a point about telling us that the strength to many of our applications was the amount of community service hours. It is going to be competitive here just as it is at every PA school so if you are a strong candidate elsewhere then you will be here as well. Hope this helps 

• 1 month later...

I don't know. Maybe not as much, but who knows?

I assume definitely not as much as if it were rolling admission, but I would imagine they look through them in some form of order - which I assume is date received - and invite top candidates as they go along.  But that's just my guess, who knows...

• 1 month later...

Archived