AAPA recently announced the 2013 Salary Report would be available the week of December 16. The time has come and gone without seeing the report. Who else is disappointed? I really hope we can see this soon...

AAPA used to do great on this, now, they seem to be befuddled by trying to get out.  Always seems to make sense to do it on PA week.  They used to do it this way.

this is a crock o crap

Why can't they release it on time? 

it is not like they don't know how to do it - they have been doing it for years

i am heading over to their FB page to leave a pointed remark or two....

they just updated their website to say "coming in January 2014".   it previously said coming Fall 2013

Well hopefully it doesn't get moved back to February with the next website update.

this is a crock o crap

Why can't they release it on time? 

it is not like they don't know how to do it - they have been doing it for years

i am heading over to their FB page to leave a pointed remark or two....

While you are at it ask them to announce the VA news on collaborative practices for PAs.  PAFT is waiting for the announcement and it is supposed to be on the AAPA site and social media today.  I've been waiting since 8:30 this morning.  Last I checked (20 minutes ago) it still wasn't on either AAPA or FB site.  I am very impatient.

Salary Report is here....at least the national findings are. No state by state breakdown which is unfortunate, but maybe that is coming later?

Salary Report is here....at least the national findings are. No state by state breakdown which is unfortunate, but maybe that is coming later?

I just found it too.

Advance for PAs magazine takes this data and breaks it out by region, years in practice, etc into some nice tables a few months after the official report comes out every year.

Advance for PAs magazine takes this date and breaks it out by region, years in practice, etc into some nice tables a few months after the official report comes out every year.

Interesting that AAPA doesn't just release those statistics themselves.

Is the report not on AAPA website yet? (I am a student member)

The link posted above does not work for me. It says 505 error. Any help would be appreciated!

Nice.  They waited until my membership (and plenty of others') had expired, even though I contributed data to it.  Anyone still a member feel like sharing a copy with me?

file://localhost/Users/paula/Desktop/2013_Salary_Report_Final_National_Results_1-10-14.pdf

not sure if it will open but try this.