Interview February 4

King's usually only holds one interview date for graduate students (b/c they typically only accept 10-15 students). Most of the PA class is made up of their undergraduate students who came from their 5 year program. The interview process is pretty basic. Of what I remember last year, there is an information type session and you meet a few 2nd year students to answer all your questions, you have to hand write an essay, and then you have one interview (with 1-2 faculty members). I am a king's pa student in my first year. Let me know if you have questions.

Yes it was an ethical situation and then it asked what would you do in this situation? I think it is safe to say that almost all written essays that you have to do on pa school interviews are based on ethical issues. They just want to see how you think. I don’t think there was a length requirement but it is handwritten on looseleaf type paper. I don’t remember exactly how long mine was but I would say a few hand written pages depending on how big you write obviously. Honestly don’t be nervous for this interview. Just be yourself and think about what your going to say and you’ll be fine.

• 1 year later...
King's usually only holds one interview date for graduate students (b/c they typically only accept 10-15 students). Most of the PA class is made up of their undergraduate students who came from their 5 year program. The interview process is pretty basic. Of what I remember last year, there is an information type session and you meet a few 2nd year students to answer all your questions, you have to hand write an essay, and then you have one interview (with 1-2 faculty members). I am a king's pa student in my first year. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks for the insight. I have an interview at King's on the 3rd as well. Are you a first year in the graduate program or undergrad? If you are a 1st year grad student I wanted to ask you...

Is there any advice or information you wish someone would have shared with you prior to starting the PA program? I would love any advice from someone already in the program.

Thanks for the insight. I have an interview at King's on the 3rd as well. Are you a first year in the graduate program or undergrad? If you are a 1st year grad student I wanted to ask you...

Is there any advice or information you wish someone would have shared with you prior to starting the PA program? I would love any advice from someone already in the program.

Archived