Hey guys,

I thought it'd be a good idea to move some of the discussion over to a separate topic so that the people still waiting to hear won't be bombarded by our messages.

I'm sure we're all super stoked to get started.  If anyone wants to link up on Facebook, you can find me at www.facebook.com/brendan.klitsch

I'll actually be visiting Boone with my wife over the MLK day weekend in January.  If anyone else will be up there, drop me a line and hopefully we can meet up for lunch or something.

All the best,

Brendan

Have you guys received your admissions info in the mail yet?

Nope.  As of yet I haven't gotten any emails or letters.  Per the phone call last week, I was hoping to get an email by now but I suppose they are super busy wrapping things up before the holidays.  Glad to know I'm not the only one, podrcole.

I am not sure if they will be sending accepted candidates emails. I believe Elise told me we would only be getting a letter in the mail. I have also not received a letter in the mail.

Does anyone recall the name of the specific building at ASU that will house the WFSM PA program?  I remember Ms. McDaniel showing us an exterior shot of it in her presentation on the 11/20 interview day, but I neglected to write down the name.

I'll be going to Boone for a weekend in January and want to scope things out.

Does anyone recall the name of the specific building at ASU that will house the WFSM PA program? I remember Ms. McDaniel showing us an exterior shot of it in her presentation on the 11/20 interview day, but I neglected to write down the name.

I'll be going to Boone for a weekend in January and want to scope things out.

It's called University Hall.

The acceptance letter that I got indicates that "details about housing will be forthcoming."  I think I will probably wait until I get some more information to begin actively searching for roommates and housing.

Received an offer on the 21st! Has anyone started a Facebook group yet?

No Facebook group yet, to my knowledge.  If you'd like to make one, I'd surely join!  Congratulations on your acceptance!

Hello All,

I am longterm Boone resident. If anyone would like information about the Boone area, please feel free to shoot me an email or call

Tim Holcomb

e-holcombts@appstate.edu

c-828-260-782

side note, my wife and I may be looking for room mate if anyone may be interested.

Hey! I was wondering if any of y'all would mind posting your stats? I have a few years left on my Bachelors at UNCA and I'd really love to get some insight as to what WFU is looking for in an applicant. I'm currently going through the process to start volunteering at the hospital and my plan for the summer of '15 is to take a CNA and EMT-B course so that I can attain my HCE. 

Any direction or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!