Sign in to follow this  
mcneesejd

Logging UNMC DLPA Master's as Category II

So I am scheduled to complete the UNMC Master's DLPA program 10/11. I am logging my CME for 6/11 completion. I was wondering if I could essentially log 50 category II CME based on hour per hour basis? I have already spent over 50 hours on the degree. Anyone who has done the UNMC DLPA Master's program care to comment?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By trusttheprocess95
      Hello all!
      Has anyone taken nutrition online at Doane? I'm exploring my options but leaning more towards Doane University at the moment. ANY type of feedback regarding the course or other schools ya'll may have completed it at would be greatly APPRECIATED! 
      Thank you so much in advance 😁
    • By Sarahanas
      Did anyone take organic chem 1 with lab online in Doane university, and how was it? Does it required an open cam or do all experiments need to be recorded. 
      please I need a help with that. 
      Thank you 
    • By Sam161
      Does anyone have any experience taking an online ochem 2 class in Doane university. Wondering how the class itself is structured and how the exams and assignments are administered given that it is not proctored. 
    • By koricometh1
      Who's been accepted to PA programs where the majority of pre req courses were taken online?
    • By Bananataters
      Hey Everyone,
      I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death, but I'm looking for some advice.  My current stats are:
      cGPA - 2.96
      sGPA - 3.16 
      Last 50 Credits - 3.84 
      PCE - 4000+ Hrs 
      My AnP 1 and 2 grades are both B- from undergrad, when I didn't know what I was doing with my life. I'm wondering if I should point my energy towards retaking these two courses for A's or should I pursue a Master's program? 

Thanks for all your help, really appreciate it. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More