AF HPSP and general military PA questions

There is already a sticky in the Military forum for this topic. Please read there and repost as the intent was to prevent multiple threads about the same subject (which leads to more confusion). Thanks.

Oh, I'm sorry, I think I misunderstood your post. Yes I will delete my post and re-post it tomorrow as a reply in the sticky.

Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jlhuy260
      Hello everyone! Just wanted to start a forum for the current application cycle! 🙂 Good luck to everyone!
      Submitted my CASPA on 5/17/19!
    • By NussPA31
      It's almost that time to start submitting applications for the upcoming cycle. I interviewed last year at Pacific (loved the school and location), and have been on their waitlist since last November. I will be applying again soon.
      Is there anyone here looking at applying a second time who interviewed at Pacific last year?

• By menehunemed
      Hi, I'm just wondering how many applicants from or with ties to Hawai'i are applying this cycle. Also, I know they offer interviews to the top 5 Hawai'i applicants, but do they let them know they are one of those 5 before their interview?
    • By hfrazee
      I am trying to find an example of a PA that owned their own practice in Oregon? I already have 3 MDs willing to do the supervising requirements for me that will be in the same office, but they all just share space and legally own their own business. We would prefer I also own my own practice rather than being their employee if it's legally possible and not to much of  a headache. I haven't heard back from the Oregon Medical Board. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More