Current Student Input: Class schedule, reputation, etc

Hello! I was recently accepted to Pace class of 2016 and was hoping to get some more information about the program from current students before I commit. What is your daily class schedule like? Quality of instructors? Did you feel class prepared you adequately for your rotations?

In addition, how many days are your breaks between quarters? I live out of state and would like to go home to visit family on the West coast

What is the reputation of Pace compared to the many other PA programs in NY? I went to school in California and grew up in Oregon so I'm not familiar with the East coast at all. Also how are the clinical rotations? Someone I met from NY said she heard Pace didn't have great clinical rotations.

I am in the process of deciding between Pace, Arcadia's dual MPH program, and Midwestern in Arizona but am leaving towards Pace because of the location ( always wanted to live in NY). Any input you guys have would be wonderful! Thanks in advance!

Archived