• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my interview on 1/20 and was just notified on my acceptance today! If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to contact me! Good luck everyone!

I interviewed this week and they called me the next day! So excited to be a part of the upcoming class!! Has anyone started a group or anything?? 

good luck & best wishes everyone! And I was called by Prof. Monaco 12/2 and he told me that I was accepted, then I received a call earlier this week from Grad Admissions congratulating me and expl

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, im in the first class at Monmouth and currently in rotations. If anyone has any questions for me about the program, feel free to ask :)

The website currently says that applicants should apply by January 2016. And on CASPA their school is not open to apply for the next cycle. It seems I've missed the chance to apply to them this cycle. Can you give an idea for when their application opens and closes?

edit: Next cycle just opened on CASPA. So my question has been "answered."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking to submit my application this week, before i pay i wanted to check to see if it is too late. Does anyone know how far they are into interviews or if its rolling admission?

Last year I did not submit my application to them until like Dec/Jan and ended up getting an interview in May. So I do not think it is too late!

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Guest RDtwoPA
      By Guest RDtwoPA
      Hello,
      Looking for shadowing opportunities in North Jersey willing to go into NYC. I am an experienced health care professional and am HIPAA training, up to date with flu shots, PDD. Looking for one time or ongoing. Any leads appreciated!
      Please and thanks! 
    • By PAshleyS
      Hi, everyone!
      What are your thoughts on applying to programs with a ARC-PA probationary accreditation status (i.e., "Accreditation-Probation")?
      I'm a first-time applicant, and a couple schools that I have my eye on currently have probationary statuses (Johnson & Wales University; Monmouth University). I was wondering if it's worth applying to said schools, especially to ones that have had a probationary status for more than two years. 
      Although these schools are still considered accredited, is it safe to apply to & then attend these schools? Do these schools prepare students to become competent & trustworthy healthcare professionals? Are these schools worth the debt? My concern is enrolling in a school with probationary accreditation and graduating as a sub par PA-C, but those are just my uncertain sentiments at the moment. 
      Moreover, I've read that applying to these schools may be advantageous to some who aren't considered "strong applicants" (e.g., average grades/GRE). On the other hand, I've seen "strong applicants" display their admiration & loyalty to these schools here on PA Forum. I'm confused! Let's open up the discussion!
    • By kuzya4236
      Monday to Friday 9-5. No weekends.
      But I’ve shadowed on Monday and they usually stay late. When the doctor is there the work seems very secretarial. Calling about results a lot of the time from what I’ve seen. There’s a PA there that’s been there for 3 years and even she seems to spend most of the time at the computer. But I will get to do joint injections and the standard pain management stuff.
      Benefits: 80k + 10k signing bonus (repaid in full if I leave within two years)
      Insurances Full
      Licensing, DEA, and credentialing; Full
      $750 CME
      2 weeks paid for vacation and sick leave
      1 week paid for CME
      Malpractice Covered with No tail (but tail seems to be required) 2 Year, 15 mile non-compete (they have 3 offices)
      Oh and they want me to start as an MA at $16/hr while my licensing is going through.
      Pretty bad huh?
    • By ltarke
      Hello Everyone, 
      We are holding the first open house for our Physician Assistant Program on January 30 at 6:00 p.m at the College of Saint Elizabeth in Morristown NJ (www.cse.edu).   For information about the program visit https://www.cse.edu/academics/aas/physician-assistant.   Please see the attached file and register soon by emailing me at ltarke@cse.edu.  Space is limited.  
      What you will gain: CSE requirements, tour the PA Program, meet the faculty, and Q & A.  

• By rtamakawa
      I didn't notice a forum for this program, so I thought I would try to start one.  

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More