NEW JERSEY: Monmouth University

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi everyone! i have an interview for the program january 9 and was wondering if anyone has any information about the interview regarding if its 1 on 1 or group etc, any info is greatly appreciated! congrats to anyone who was already accepted, hope to be joining you :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys i was waitlisted for monmouth and three other schools, i got in to NYIT on Long Island! Hold out hope guys i interviewed in September and was offered acceptance in february. I sent updated info constantly. Email the school and update your application to stand out! If you want it show them you want it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll be interviewing there next week, I'm excited but I was wondering how is the interview style they use.. is it a group interview? How long after interview do you get an answer?

First they sit you by yourself and have you answer a short essay question in about 15 mins. Then they'll read it. Then ask you in for the interview. You're interviewed by three people. I found it pleasant and you shouldn't worry.

I interviewed on the 2nd and haven't heard back yet. I'm anxious.

First they sit you by yourself and have you answer a short essay question in about 15 mins. Then they'll read it. Then ask you in for the interview. You're interviewed by three people. I found it pleasant and you shouldn't worry.

I interviewed on the 4th and haven't heard back yet. I'm anxious.

Thank you so much! I'm excited and nervous (the good kind of nervous) 

Archived