NEW JERSEY: Monmouth University

I wouldn't lose hope at all! That's positive if you think it went really well! I think they're still in the very beginnings of their interview process, and it's all rolling as they interview more people and compare candidates. The app deadline isn't for a really long time too, so I wouldn't get worried yet! I think you can hear back at any time, but they said probably no more than 14 business days. They were closed for the Thanksgiving holiday too, and it's almost the holiday time, so things are probably slower. Best wishes & good luck!! :) 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!!

I was accepted a few months ago and I am very excited for those who were also accepted.

I don't know if it has been  done already, but I have started a Facebook group for the incoming class of 2019. 

"Monmouth University, Physician Assistant Class of 2019" if you have been accepted join the group so we can all answer or ask questions etc. 

Exciting!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I interviewed about 2 or 3 weeks ago (end of Feb) and was just accepted a little less than a week ago (March 4th). I'll be joining the Facebook group.

What do those of you who are already in the program think about it? How do you think it compares with other more established programs? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I interviewed about 2 or 3 weeks ago (end of Feb) and was just accepted a little less than a week ago (March 4th). I'll be joining the Facebook group.

What do those of you who are already in the program think about it? How do you think it compares with other more established programs?

I am not in the program yet but I know people in it. They love it! I chose MU for a few reasons, but it literally had 1/3 the class size of another school I was accepted to (a positive for me) and I felt comfortable at the program. I have heard great things about the lecturers from the local PAs at my hospital. I know they have clinical rotations in the area including Meridan Health and Monmouth Med. PM me and I can ask a current student if you have any specific questions.

I submitted my full application in December and have not heard anything back from MU except that my application was successfully submitted. Nothing about interviews, acceptances or rejections.... Has this happened to anyone else? Are they still interviewing? Should I assume its a no? :(

Archived