NEW JERSEY: Monmouth University

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very excited to have been accepted to Monmouth University's new PA program. Please post if you have been accepted too, I would love to meet my new classmates!

Congratulations nikielee! I applied to Monmouth's PA program this year. How were you notified of your acceptance?

Congratulations nikielee! I applied to Monmouth's PA program this year. How were you notified of your acceptance?

I was emailed an invitation for an interview. A couple weeks after the interview I was called about being accepted. then received my acceptance packet in the mail a month later

Hi everybody! I am a Student at Seton Hall and will be applying to Monmouth this summer for the term starting in 2015! Any advice? I am extremely nervous.. this is my passion (as I am sure we are all in the same boat) … I don't mean to pry buy would anyone who was accepted mind sharing your GPA, prereq GPA, etc? Any tips would also be extremely appreciated. I want to maximize my chances of being accepted… Thanks!

I am very excited to have been accepted to Monmouth University's new PA program. Please post if you have been accepted too, I would love to meet my new classmates!

Congrats!!! Just wondering what were your stats if you don't mind. GPA, GRE, experience etc. I'm taking my GRE on thursday and after that I should hear back from them relatively soon. Also, what was the interview process? What sort of questions did they ask you? Crossing my fingers maybe we'll be classmates!!!

My GPA is a 3.3 and i forget my GRE since i took it a year ago and cant seem to remember my log on the the GRE website. I have over 1000 hours of experiance as a clinical assistant at an orthopedic office where i work with 5 PA's. I also have 100 hours of shadowing experiance with a PA in Interventional Radiology. I interviewed with one professor from the PA program and two people from the graduate admissions department. They asked me typical questions like why i want to be a PA and why i choose Monmouth. They also asked me questions about my job and experiance with working with PA's.  Just be yourself and dont have your answers be too scripted. They were very nice and relaxed. Hope everything works out for you guys!

Congrats!!! Just wondering what were your stats if you don't mind. GPA, GRE, experience etc. I'm taking my GRE on thursday and after that I should hear back from them relatively soon. Also, what was the interview process? What sort of questions did they ask you? Crossing my fingers maybe we'll be classmates!!!

Hi everybody! I am a Student at Seton Hall and will be applying to Monmouth this summer for the term starting in 2015! Any advice? I am extremely nervous.. this is my passion (as I am sure we are all in the same boat) … I don't mean to pry buy would anyone who was accepted mind sharing your GPA, prereq GPA, etc? Any tips would also be extremely appreciated. I want to maximize my chances of being accepted… Thanks!

My GPA is a 3.3 and i forgot my GRE since i took it a year ago and cant seem to remember my log on the the GRE website. I have over 1000 hours of experiance as a clinical assistant at an orthopedic office where i work with 5 PA's. I also have 100 hours of shadowing experiance with a PA in Interventional Radiology. I interviewed with one professor from the PA program and two people from the graduate admissions department. They asked me typical questions like why i want to be a PA and why i choose Monmouth. They also asked me questions about my job and experiance with working with PA's.  Just be yourself and dont have the answers be too scripted. They were very nice and relaxed. Hope everything works out for you guys!

My GPA is a 3.3 and i forget my GRE since i took it a year ago and cant seem to remember my log on the the GRE website. I have over 1000 hours of experiance as a clinical assistant at an orthopedic office where i work with 5 PA's. I also have 100 hours of shadowing experiance with a PA in Interventional Radiology. I interviewed with one professor from the PA program and two people from the graduate admissions department. They asked me typical questions like why i want to be a PA and why i choose Monmouth. They also asked me questions about my job and experiance with working with PA's.  Just be yourself and dont have your answers be too scripted. They were very nice and relaxed. Hope everything works out for you guys!

Ok great! Thanks for the feedback! I don't wanna jinx myself but I'm thinking since they haven't rejected me yet that maybe thats a good sign?? idk! anyway good luck! If things work out I will let you know!!

Sorry last question for now lol do you happen to know how many applicants they've accepted so far? I know they're only taking a max of 20 according to the website, I'm just wondering if the class is full already. Thanks!

Sorry last question for now lol do you happen to know how many applicants they've accepted so far? I know they're only taking a max of 20 according to the website, I'm just wondering if the class is full already. Thanks!

No I'm sorry, I don't know how many people were accepted already. I'm sure if they'd tell you but you can try calling the admissions office

• 1 month later...

I have an interview on April 23!! I'm so excited and hope everything goes well. Can anyone comment on how the interview is? Is it a group or single? Do you interview with more than 1 member? How long does it take? Any advice? Thanks!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

Congrats mrm8591! when i did my interview i was by myself. before the interview i had 15 minutes to write a small essay on a certain topic. I interviewed with 1 professor and 2 members from admission from the university. The interview felt like a minute but was probaly 20-30 minutes. Just relax and be yourself and youll do fine!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived