class 2016

Just wanted to start a new thread for those of you who got accepted and attending! Im so excited to move to NY (coming from CA). LMK if anyone is looking for housing too.

Also, did anyone receive the actual hard copy via mail? I sent in the deposit but havent received any emails or mail yet.

Hope to meet you guys soon~

Hello guys!

If you have already send your deposit, did you receive any emails or mail confirming the receipt of deposit ?

I think I got my deposit confirmation in an e-mail right away if I remember right. 

Hey guys I will be attending Pace and am looking for housing in the area as well. Anyone know if that facebook page is happening any time soon so we can possibly talk to the students that will be leaving their apartments? 

Also don't forget to do the 18 things it says to in the acceptance e-mail before matriculation! 

Hello All,

I accepted my seat at Pace and also will be relocating to the city.  I am going to try and focus my living in Brooklyn or east side manhattan but cost of living will be playing a huge role in my decision (as I am sure ya'll know).  I currently live about a hour and a half from the city out on long island but I think it is time for a change.  Looking forward to meeting everyone and starting a new chapter! 

Does anyone know exactly when we start? I know its sometime in July. I haven't received any other emails yet.

Also, should we start our own FB page? I remember during interviews that Brent usually makes a FB page and will send us the link. However, I think the students also had their own "private" ones. 

And...I also need a roomie too!! 

Archived