Has anyone heard back from SMU for c/o 2016?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know about clinical a at SMU? Do they have to be done in Oakland or can they be completed in surrounding area? Not sure who to ask at SMU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clinicals can be done anywhere if you set them up yourself (which I understand many students do). If you do clinicals in the Bay Area then SMU will set them up for you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be info on the interview process on previous threads.  Yes it is 8-4 or 5pm. It's a long day but you will really get to know the school as a result.  There are 2 one-on-one/two interviews and a group interview where current students as questions.  There's an essay and some other stuff like tours, without going into too much detail. There is always a night before pizza dinner with current students to ask questions in a relaxed environment. As to rotations, they will place you within an hour of school but the farthest I ever had to drive was 20 minutes. You can request certain rotations, set up your own wherever you may want to go, or let the school do all the work.  Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone else get an email this week about the wait list? I received one Thursday. I've got a really great spot on the wait list! Hopefully there will be a little movement in the next few weeks as everyone makes their decisions. I'd love to get a phone call! Good luck to everyone as we move through this last phase. :)

Archived