Touro MS quick question

For those who may have gone through this program to obtain their MS, is it possible to "fast track" the process if one were to dedicate themselves to a full-time schedule as opposed to following their semester format?  My wife is enrolled in an online program for her MS since she is a dental hygiene instructor at a local CC and they allow their students to go through the program as quickly as they wish.  Even though I'm not sure that financially it makes sense due to my age, I could utilize the degree to consider additional employment options which might prolong my career past my anticipated exit age.

Touro has a PA master completion program.  I finished it in July.  It took me about 10 months.  While the course work was laid out by semester I worked ahead and did some of the work concurrently.  You could certainly fast=track it if you worked on it full-time.  

If you have detailed questions you can PM me.  

Archived