• 4 weeks later...
Guest shangay

Hey Sabinka, my name is Gabriel and i have an interview tomorrow at Sophie Davis. Was your interview hard or was it just basic questions????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sabinka

Sorry I didn't get to answer your question on time as I was on vacation in Florida. How did it go for you?

Guest shangay

Hey Sabinka, i got accepted to the school. They told me that classes will start the third week of July. So i really hope things work out for you the same. See you there!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sabinka

They have not sent me the letter saying when classes start yet. I called last week and they told me that they didn't send those letters out yet. Did you actually get a letter from them??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sabinka

I called the Program and they told me that they would be sending orientation letters in June...look forward to meeting you Gabriel!!!!

• 4 months later...

Just wondering...what were you guys' GPA/ science GPA and what kind of experience/schooling did you guys attend prior to applying for the Sophie Davis Program? Also what kind of health related experience did you guys have? I'm intereted in how competetive of a candidate I am to applying to this program in March!

• 2 years later...
Hey Sabinka, i got accepted to the school. They told me that classes will start the third week of July. So i really hope things work out for you the same. See you there!!!

Hi Gabriel, I am interested in transferring over to City College for the PA program. How was your interview? Do you remember the kinds of questions they asked you? What was your admission's GPA?

Just wondering...what were you guys' GPA/ science GPA and what kind of experience/schooling did you guys attend prior to applying for the Sophie Davis Program? Also what kind of health related experience did you guys have? I'm intereted in how competetive of a candidate I am to applying to this program in March!

Hello, how was your interview? Did you get accepted into the school? Do you remember what kind of questions they asked? I am interested in transfering into the program. Also, where did you get your clinical experiences?

Archived