As far as other programs..My CASPA has already been verified and I believe it is too late to apply to other programs

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Wrong. You can still add on programs and have your app sent to more schools. You really think CASPA would miss out on more chances to take your money? :P

milpersman 1910-108 allows for the early release of enlistment obligations for educational purposes. It is the only early out program available for you right now in the Navy that does not require payback time. Regardless of what your chiefs or CCC tell you it can be done. If you decide to go that route i can help you with your package.

Thanks CorpsmanUP for the comment. I do know about the milpersman for educational purposes which I could use as a last resort if for some reason im accepted to PA school but not HSCP. I dont mind having a commitment because I plan on retiring anyways...As far as chiefs and ccc..... (lol) I depend on people who actually have some sort of incentive to getting me into PA school and a scholarship program like my medical officer recruiter... He has been great and super on top of things.... Although on a side note, my command has been really supportive of me in this process and I have already gotten my conditional letter of release.

Archived