Accepted Students - Emory Class of 2016

First of all I would like to say congratulation to all that have made it to this point.  The countless hours of shadowing, volunteering, working, schooling, late nights in the library, going on fumes to balance all that we needed to, to allow us this wonderful opportunity.  CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!

Hearing Allan's voice 11:14 (MTN STD) was the best thing I have ever heard, and i'm sure the rest of you can relate.

How lucky we are to be chosen to attend one of the best if not the best PA program in the Nation.

Lets all keep in touch, and figure out living arrangements, and such.  I look forward to meeting you all, and getting to know you all!

I will be creating a facebook page for us all to connect.  

Sincerely, 

Jace

Congrats to those who got a call. I was also fortunate to get a call as well! Emory has always been near the top of my list but after interviewing it became my top choice. So relieved from the month of stressing about it and now excited about getting ready for the move in August from San Diego:)

I was in the Nov 4th Interview cohort and received a call at some point this past Tuesday!  I was completely unconscious from working the night shift and didn't hear the phone ring.  The upside, however, was hearing Allan's voicemail.  Thanks for setting up the facebook page--definitely excited to meet everyone.  Congrats to everyone!

Congratulations, guys!! Emory is an amazing program, if you decide to accept, you won't regret it! JJC - you may see an influx of the class of 2015 joining your FB group. Trust me, it is really helpful to have the perspective of the current students, particularly as you get closer to next August!

• 2 months later...

I was put on the " to be considered for February 7th" list and I am sweating over here!! I have never wanted anything more than to get to Emory!!!! I cant wait until next week!! I dont even know what I would do if I dont get the call!!! God Plz!!! I am happy for u guys that  got accepted!!!

Hello everyone! I got the call from Allan on Friday as well and i'm so excited to be apart of the Emory PA family! Congratulations to everyone who will be attending the 2016 PA class! Has there been a Facebook page created for our class?

So elated to meet everyone in August!

Yes, there's a fb group. Link is posted on the first page of this thread. I tried copy/pasting, but link wasn't functional.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey everyone! I have an interview on january 12 and am so nervous! Any advice? Can you tell me what the interview was like? Thanks and congratuations to all of you!

Relax and be yourself! The interview is really laid back! It's different than most interviews!  You will do great! I highly recommend the book, "How to Ace the PA Interview". I found it incredibly help full. I made me feel more prepared. Hope this help. Private message me if you have more questions!

Megan

Archived