Sign in to follow this  
nabel37

Was anyone accepted to LIU and planning on becoming part of the fall 2011 class?

Hi, i just had an interview on the 11th, how long did it take for you guys to hear back? Thanks and congrats on your acceptance!

Thanks Rem, I actually interviewed on Dec 6th, and had an agonizing 3 month wait for the call which came on Monday. I almost drove off the road. Good Luck!

For those of you that were accepted, did you guys get that flood of emails from a mailing list this evening? Trying to figure out if it is a good or bad sign that I am on that list. :heheh:

I also paid my deposit but then never heard anything. The only reason I know they received it was from checking my banking account. Does anyone have any suggestions as to living areas? I am from NJ but it would be too long of a commute to do everyday so I will be moving to NY. Thanks!

i paid my deposit as well and did not hear back how ever i emailed the advisor and she said we will be receiving informative packets in may. hope this helps

Hi everyone, I was accepted to the program and we should be receiving some information in the next two weeks. I can't wait to start!

Depends on how fast you work but both books are about 300 pages of reading & assignments. It's not difficult but it can be time consuming if you write everything out. If you read through them it shouldn't take too long.