Recent University of Utah Interviews

I received an alternate list offer.  I'm #10 on the list.  SO disappointed.  I applied last year, and did not get interviewed. Re-applied this year after getting some volunteer experience, and landed an interview. They really like reapplicants FYI. As far as I know, they throw out your old application.

Looks like I'll be going to my U of Washington MEDEX interview afterall! 

I received an alternate list offer.  I'm #10 on the list.  SO disappointed.  I applied last year, and did not get interviewed. Re-applied this year after getting some volunteer experience, and landed an interview. They really like reapplicants FYI. As far as I know, they throw out your old application.

Looks like I'll be going to my U of Washington MEDEX interview afterall! 

When did you receive the waitlist offer? Don't be disappointed, thats better than a no.  People get on from the wait lists all of the time.  I also have applied to MEDEX.  Have you received an interview offer yet?

When did you receive the waitlist offer? Don't be disappointed, thats better than a no.  People get on from the wait lists all of the time.  I also have applied to MEDEX.  Have you received an interview offer yet?

I received the waitlist offer today around 2 pm. Thanks for the hope! The email did say however that due to the fact most offers were in state, they weren't expecting many waitlisters to get in. :(  I received my interview offer for the Seattle location about a week ago. My interview is this Monday the 25th.  I heard they are also doing another round of interviews in January though so if you haven't heard anything yet, don't worry yet!  They haven't invited for that round yet and are still considering people! Best of luck!

thank you rcreek for replying. im going to take classes to keep up and more volunteer work. by any chance you have any info where i can get emails of dave kaehy and steve sugerman?

also, do you know if eddie got accepted?

Is this Laura? I don't have contact info for Dave or Steve, and I have not heard from Eddie either. I do know however that Eddie has an acceptance to another program.

I received the waitlist offer today around 2 pm. Thanks for the hope! The email did say however that due to the fact most offers were in state, they weren't expecting many waitlisters to get in. :(  I received my interview offer for the Seattle location about a week ago. My interview is this Monday the 25th.  I heard they are also doing another round of interviews in January though so if you haven't heard anything yet, don't worry yet!  They haven't invited for that round yet and are still considering people! Best of luck!

Thanks.  I have been waiting to hear something from MEDEX.  It's nice to find someone who is in the know regarding their interview process.  Good luck and good travels to you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congrats and the guys that got into the program. I didn’t receive an interview this time around but just wanting to know what you did for your clinical work (hours included), and your GPA. My stats are GPA of 3.46 and 8000 hrs doing cardiac sonography/xray. Thanks guys and good luck with the program. 

Congrats and the guys that got into the program. I didn’t receive an interview this time around but just wanting to know what you did for your clinical work (hours included), and your GPA. My stats are GPA of 3.46 and 8000 hrs doing cardiac sonography/xray. Thanks guys and good luck with the program. 

PM sent

• 1 month later...

Congrats to Class 45.  I am in Class 43 and greatly anticipating graduation.  I will be leaving SLC at the end of March 2014 and have a house for rent anytime after April1st.  1bd/1bath, dog friendly, close to everything (very close to campus). Private message me if interested.    Finding rental housing near campus that is decent and pet friendly is tough.  I am really hoping it can stay in the UPAP family.  

Bryce

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Those stats are not bad.  You'll always have next year!  Just keep on accumulating those HCE hrs and reapply next year!  Maybe shadow PAs and volunteer.

Archived