MEDEX Tacoma Interviews/Possible meetup

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was great meeting you all tonight! Thanks again to all of the current students that showed up for support and to answer our questions. Looking forward to seeing you all again bright and early tomorrow! You'll all make great PAs.

Take care and relax,

Jordan.

I thought by your screen name it must be you, Jordan, from AMR.  Best of luck tomorrow man!  And everybody else as well.

-Michael

Wow, talk about a STACKED talent pool! I had a great time meeting everyone today and looking forward to being in class with you! I had a lot of fun. I'd be happy to have any of you as my PA. Good luck to you all!

Jordan.

I agree! It was an amazing pool of applicants and I met some great people and enjoyed every minute of it. It was a fun day and I have never experienced anything like that before. I imagine the admissions committee have some tough decisions to make. It's hard to believe that they were able to fit all that talent in one room. You all would make excellent PA's and would be honored to be in class with you! Back to the waiting game. Hope you all get to relax a little. Really glad to meet you Jordan!

-Anthony

Yes, I cant believe the amount of talent there today! I feel honored to have been apart of such an amazing experience. I feel you all will make fantastic PAs and look forward to being classmates! Time to wait, again. Try to relax! Please keep us posted, if anyone hears anything..

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Archived