MEDEX Tacoma Interviews/Possible meetup

Congrats you guys!

Hopefully invites are still trickling out for Tacoma. I suspect they've all been dispersed for the interview on the 13th. But it sure seems they could send out more considering it's still more than three weeks away. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for myself and others who haven't heard anything yet. No use speculating on what might happen until we hear one way or the other.

Thanks! I wouldn't count yourself out! I have heard that they do more than one round of interviews. Best of luck to you and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! I am a senior student, Yakima 19. My husband has applied for Tacoma 2 and so we are sitting on pins and needles too, waiting to hear news of his interview invitation. I had to seek solace with my classmates and was reminded that one of the men I interviewed with didn't receive his invitation until more than a week after they had started going out. So know you are not in this alone and the feelings you are experiencing right now are natural and just one step in the road over the next 3 years. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING anyone can say to make it easier for you. If any of you need anything or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Best wishes to each of you. If hubby gets an interview, I will be at your meetup with Tracie and the gang from Tacoma 1.

Tawna

Hi guys!

For those of you meeting us at the Harmon the night before, I think it is important to clarify that we will NOT be providing insight as to what questions you might be asked, or trying to give you a "sneak peak" into the interview process. Our goal is to introduce ourselves and help you guys meet each other in a more relaxed setting because it goes a long way in settling the nerves the next morning to be able to recognize some friendly faces. We are excited for you guys, finished with finals by then, and quite honestly are mostly excited to meet potential members of Tacoma Class 2.

I just wanted to be sure everyone understood our intent behind the meet and greet.

Have a good evening!

Tracie

Thanks for providing some advice about interviews. I was glad to read your post last night regarding the questions. I know If I were a current student I probably wouldn't feel comfortable sharing that kind of information especially (from what it sounds like) if it would be of zero value, not to mention that it could probably be seen as unethical. I have questions that have more to do with life in school and such. Thanks to you and your classmates again for setting up meet and greet and supporting us on here. It will be nice to have some familiar faces when the big day comes. I am excited to meet you all! I'm sure you will be thirsty. Good luck on your finals!

Hello, Everyone!

My name is Liz and I just came across this forum and am super excited to have found others going through the same thing! I also have an interview on Dec 13th!! It is great to have support and I will definitely be at the Harmon the night before. Can't wait to meet all of you!!

Hello, Everyone!

My name is Liz and I just came across this forum and am super excited to have found others going through the same thing! I also have an interview on Dec 13th!! It is great to have support and I will definitely be at the Harmon the night before. Can't wait to meet all of you!!

Nice to meet you Liz! Glad to meet another person who will be there. It's very exciting and it will be nice to meet up the night before and have a few familiar faces to calm the nerves on the big day. This is a great forum. See you on the 12th at the Harmon.

-Anthony

Hi ALL, just wanted to take a moment and wish ALL of you the best of luck. I have had a couple of interviews and have yet to strike pay-dirt. But, I DO have the last two "selection sessions" burnt into my long term memory. So if I can be of any help, or can ease some of your nerves or insomnia , just let me know. Interesting enough, I put in for T-Town this cycle and have not "heard" back. Unlike the last two years I didn't receive the "met the prerequisites..." email. Yet it sounds like I'm not the first.. PS "they" do keep an eye on this forum. :) . Talk soon, good luck.

Wan2bdoc3

I'm almost inclined to drive down and meet everybody at the Harmon, despite having not been invited. Everybody just seems so kind and encouraging here! Alas, I'm scheduled to volunteer that morning, which is probably more important.

Your more than welcome to join us!! It should be a great time! I'm excited to finally meet everyone!!

-Amber

Archived