MEDEX Tacoma Interviews/Possible meetup

Mike I have very strong avoidance tendencies this week. And by the end of this weekend of isolation to work on said gazillion written assignments I may even start to have some schizoid tendencies.

So... with that said - did any of you hear anything?

Still nothing here. Keeping my hopes up though. Thank you to you all who are current students and are taking the precious time to give us words of encouragement. I can see you have a lot on your plates.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EMSGuy1982, yay!!! I'm in the middle of class but wanted to say congrats! I will hopefully see you there and the day before for a meet up! Congrats. Now just relax. (To everyone) They want to meet you, they like what they see on paper so theres nothing to prove. Just be yourself, thats easy enough. Congrats! -Laura

Congrats you guys!

Hopefully invites are still trickling out for Tacoma.  I suspect they've all been dispersed for the interview on the 13th.  But it sure seems they could send out more considering it's still more than three weeks away.  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for myself and others who haven't heard anything yet.  No use speculating on what might happen until we hear one way or the other.

Archived