"JP IS BACK" 2014 APPLICANTS POST HERE

Where can I find the questions from past exams?? Thanks in advance for any help. And good luck with studying

I don't think the previous exams are made public. I think your referring to a previous post that stated they were going to study previous exams. I think they were talking about their personal past exams from A&P classes not the previous entrance exams. Hope that helps !

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received my invite less than 4-5 days ago. I submitted my application the day before the deadline. Can someone please assist me on what detail I should study. I mean are we supposed to study tubercles and articulate cartilages or what? Micro and med math I got down pact but..... anatomy and physiology I have no idea how in depth its going to be???? 

Hello everybody!! I have a question for those who have taken the exam before: the Chung's Anatomy book has a lot of cases explaining diseases and pathologies for every item in the chapters, those are labeled "cc". Do you remember having questions regarding the pathology/diseases in your exam based on skeletal, thorax and abdomen? Thanks a lot in advance for your time!!

"Hello everybody!! I have a question for those who have taken the exam before: the Chung's Anatomy book has a lot of cases explaining diseases and pathologies for every item in the chapters, those are labeled "cc". Do you remember having questions regarding the pathology/diseases in your exam based on skeletal, thorax and abdomen? Thanks a lot in advance for your time!!"

I am wondering the same thing.

Hey guys!

I'm taking my test march the 28th. What I have been studying is my old anatomy book from when i took the course at Miami Dade. I studied the skeletal system, the cardiovascular, respiratory, urinary, digestive systems and a few other things that are in the thorax and abdomen area. Jackie informed me to study from old anatomy book would be helpful.....I hope this helps you guys out! Good luck to all!

Hi guys!!

I have a few questions for those who took the exam in the past:

1. How much time does the introduction of the general session take?

2. How much time do you get for the essay? Is the essay part and the exam combined at the same time?

3. Is there a word minimum for the essay?

4. Are you allowed to go back on the questions for the exam? Meaning, Can I leave some of them blank and answer them at the end?

So what are the grades guys? I heard test is so ambiguos that it extends from questions like how many hairs in the human nose to what bacteria is colonized in soil and how many rings you have in your rectum. Dont feel bad if someone gets more than a 80% than either your truly a genious of trivial useless anatomy questions or you were tipped off about the test questions. Im no longer in the program circulation due to having all my prereq sciences past 5 years. Good luck guys and share your grades my boy got a 78% and he's a very bright RN.

So what are the grades guys? I heard test is so ambiguos that it extends from questions like how many hairs in the human nose to what bacteria is colonized in soil and how many rings you have in your rectum. Dont feel bad if someone gets more than a 80% than either your truly a genious of trivial useless anatomy questions or you were tipped off about the test questions. Im no longer in the program circulation due to having all my prereq sciences past 5 years. Good luck guys and share your grades my boy got a 78% and he's a very bright RN.

what do you suggest studying from? the fundamentals of anatomy and physiology(orange textbook)? Are the questions for factual related or clinical??

Hey fellows! Best of lucks to all applicants this year. To those that took the test yesterday please give a little insight on what to expect. We all understand how competitive this program is. We are not asking to give up the test just a general impression of it. Thank you all!

Hi, I got my invitation too for the exam next Friday, does anyone have more information as to what to study for the entrance exam??? I have been studying questions from Chungs A&P as well as my old notes from class but does anyone have a better source? Email me bdrodriguez@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Barbie

Archived