"JP IS BACK" 2014 APPLICANTS POST HERE

I'm checking my emails every 5 munites, this is driving me crazy. I never ever imagined that I will wish and pray to be given an exam.

Jacky said thay they have lots of applications they have not gone thru..we will see!

Is everybody else who got an email scheduled on March 27th?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay Guys here are the test dates.... March 27th (1st Group)   March 28th (2nd Group) April 3rd (3rd Group)...... Thats it if you havent heard from them by tommorow then your not being called in. Rememer guys being called for testing is the easiest part all you need is the appropriate GPA, your letters of recomendation and your shadowing hours.  There should be roughly 83 ppl per testing session.

Just out of curiosity, are you assuming because those are the only dates people have posted as test dates that those are the only 3 test dates they will be having? Or do you have a source for this information. How can you be so sure that if we don't get a response by tomorrow that we won't be invited?

Just wondering how you could have that sort of insight @JPMorgan-PA

Just out of curiosity, are you assuming because those are the only dates people have posted as test dates that those are the only 3 test dates they will be having? Or do you have a source for this information. How can you be so sure that if we don't get a response by tomorrow that we won't be invited?

Just wondering how you could have that sort of insight @JPMorgan-PA

@kmr06e Have you heard anything back yet?

Yes! Got my invite this afternoon! So excited…April 4th 8am. If anyone wants to study in the Broward area let me know. I usually go to the public Library at Nova. Email me if anyone is near or in that area and would like to study together :) kmr06e@my.fsu.edu

Archived