Class of 2016

No. Not yet, but I did some research and we could start in early June up to mid-July. Once Jan. rolls around, you can look up the academic start date for our Anatomy class. That should give you some idea. I'm just enjoying the fact that I'm accepted and my seat didn't require a deposit! I'm sure things will pick up come March - May. I'm hoping to rent a room in the 'PA House'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Classmates!! (sounds so good :) )

I am moving from Phoenix, AZ and my first time to Long Island was for the interview. I am hoping someone can give my some information/advice on what areas are good to live in. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and am just so excited to start class! :)

Congrats again to all who were accepted!!

Hello Classmates!! (sounds so good :) )

I am moving from Phoenix, AZ and my first time to Long Island was for the interview. I am hoping someone can give my some information/advice on what areas are good to live in. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and am just so excited to start class! :)

Congrats again to all who were accepted!!

Class of 2015 said not to worry about housing until Feb/March. I know that's right around the corner, but they said it's too soon. I would like to live in a house with other PA-S (omg we're PA-S now!!! :-) it's the small things...). Have you been added to the Facebook group yet?

Yeah, it probably is too soon to worry about housing but I'm just so darn excited! I will definitely look more into it as it approaches closer and I will fly out there to look around as well.

No, I haven't been added yet. How about yourself?

And yes, I agree it is the little things...thanks PA newbeginning! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it probably is too soon to worry about housing but I'm just so darn excited! I will definitely look more into it as it approaches closer and I will fly out there to look around as well.

No, I haven't been added yet. How about yourself?

And yes, I agree it is the little things...thanks PA newbeginning! ;)

Yes I've been added. You should be added soon after you accept your seat in SOLAR. I'm so excited. I'm trying to work more and do other activities to busy my mind for the next 6 months. So close yet so far away. I'm excited to be moving to NYC and starting PA school at an amazing school (and meeting all you fine PA-S!!). That said, I am not excited about our crazy curriculum. It's going to insanely busy, but I know we can handle it (just not looking forward to that part lol).

• 2 months later...

Archived