I need 50 Cat I CME credits in 4 weeks.

I've got less than a thousand dollars left of my fifteen hundred allowance and trust me that I'm just thankful to finally have landed with an employer who is decent and covering the fees. That being said ... 4 weeks. Needs to be Category I and by all graces of God, online.

Any tips?

yup, knocked out acls and pals this weekend, have a rutgers pance/panre review course to finish up then i'll grab that em boot camp course (THANK YOU kbarro, that is so perfect for me) and fill in with some freebies. gonna be a busy few weeks. here goes! thanks everybody.

www.prescribbersletter.com

is a great resource, fairly quick to get - has on line - is a great resource

Also, many states are now requiring Pharm CME and this satisfies this.... 

American College of Physicians website has free and paid CME. There are two easy cme courses for free. One on depression care for 6 AMA Category 1 credits; the other on Safe Opioid Prescribing for 6 AMA Category 1 credits. 

If you want to pay money, they have many choices in varying amount of CME. They have a board prep course called Medical Knowledge Self Assessment Program which can be done on books or online. You can earn CME as you go. Eleven subject areas earn a total of 178 AMA Category 1 credits. Around $500. I haven't purchased any paid CME from ACP yet so I cannot comment on the quality of the course.

Good luck. 

Guest Paula

When the new 10 year cycle kicks in for all of us and the 2 year PI requirements we won't be able to do all of our CME in a crunch/cram venue.