Class of 2016!

Hi all! I am also very excited to have accepted admission at DeSales for the Class of 2016! I absolutely loved the program when I went for the interview and am anxious for our class to be filled. I am hailing from Florida, so this will a very interesting transition for me. I'm am thrilled, nonetheless. When I went up for the up interview, I also checked out housing in the surrounding area. It is very early to be talking about housing, but anyone interested in discussing housing, DM me!

A.J.

That's awesome! I'm glad to know I won't be the only coming from a distance =) I haven't started looking for housing yet, but I'm hoping to find 2-3 roommates to keep rent and utilities low...if you have any tips on where to look, I'd love to hear them! 

Would anyone be interested in having a private FB group for our class? I feel like I check my FB more than this forum! And since I'm not stressing over acceptance into programs anymore I probably won't be on here as often =) 

Hey everyone, I'm Amanda! I am really excited to be attending DeSales, and excited to be meeting some future classmates. I grew up on Long Island and currently live in Pittsburgh. For me it will be nice to move closer to home as my family now lives in NJ. Still haven't put much thought into housing yet, but luckily from the interview it seemed like the school has some resources to help out. And I think a FB group is a great idea, I'll definitely join as well!

• 1 month later...

Yes! I am so glad I found this thread. I just put in a request to join the facebook group. I live in Hershey right now, and I am trying to motivate myself to start looking through some of the textbooks ahead of time to get a bit of an edge on things. I took a class with the "Language of Medicine" book, but I am going through it again with a fine toothed comb. I also got the anatomy book we will be using, and I started making flash cards for that. I would love to meet up with some folks if anyone lives in PA. I work much better with a mob mentality :-)

Anyways, I am really excited to get started in August and I can't wait to meet everybody!

Cheers,

Alex K

• 1 month later...

Hello! I was accepted in September and just checked this forum for the first time in a while. I'm so excited to be part of the class! I'll be moving from Arizona and will be looking for housing and roommates soon. I see that somebody has started a facebook group and I just requested to join :)

I've been accepted to the expansion wait list, meaning I won't be officially accepted until the request to expand the class from 60-80 goes through.  Does anyone know if there has been any development on the expansion request or what the chances of the expansion request not actually being approved?

Congratulations!! I haven't heard any news about the expansion approval, but I'm sure you can contact Abby in the graduate admissions department and she could probably answer your question.

I've been accepted to the expansion wait list, meaning I won't be officially accepted until the request to expand the class from 60-80 goes through. Does anyone know if there has been any development on the expansion request or what the chances of the expansion request not actually being approved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived