Class of 2016 Facebook page

Hello everyone and congratulations to those who have been accepted into PCOM's PA class of 2016. This forum is dedicated to those who wanted to join the Facebook group for our class. It's a good way to get to know your upcoming classmates and to pose any questions outside of the school. Please message me privately to join the group!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone and congratulations to those who have been accepted into PCOM's PA class of 2016. This forum is dedicated to those who wanted to join the Facebook group for our class. It's a good way to get to know your upcoming classmates and to pose any questions outside of the school. Please message me privately to join the group!

Hi, I just received my acceptance letter. I was wondering if there is a facebook page. I would like to interact with my future classmates.

• 2 months later...

Hey all,

I just received a phone call to offer me a position in the 2016 class. Look foward to meeting you all! Saw the Facebook link up, I will go ahead and try to join that.

-Evan

I thought people only received acceptance letters and not phone calls. Were you on the wait list? 

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know of furnished housing? If I get in will be coming from out of state...

PCOM doesn't offer any kind of housing, so you'd need to find an apartment. You can check out Trulia or Zillow for local furnished apartments, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I too am coming from out of state, but we're moving our stuff to an unfurnished apartment in the area.

Nospin29- I have looked at their website....any idea how much of a discount they offer to pcom students?

They offer a waitlist, which allows you to select the apartment style, floor, and date of move in and they guarentee you an apartment following your request. We were put on their waitlist back in February for a move-in date in late May, which was nice because the stress of finding a place to live was never present. We were notified in mid-March that we had an apartment, so the waitlist was pretty convenient. The security deposit and pet deposit is also cut in half for PCOM students. I am in no way advocating for this apartment complex, but it's an option.

Archived