Any 2013 applicants out there?

• 1 month later...

i was accepted into this program and I was wondering if there is a facebook group? I am looking for a roommate to live with and would love to room with someone in the program. let me know!

Are you from the area? I will be applying this cycle and am getting both excited ad nervous for the application process at the same time. If you don't mind, could you shed some light not what your credentials were? Grades, HCE, etc. Congratulations!

@trjen what is a good area to live in? That is not far from campus. Also did you receive a finanical aid letter from the program? Do you need to apply for extra loans on your own? I am moving from chicago and trying to find a place a hard. I planning on flying out to see places next week. Any advice?

villjacq-

I moved from Seattle to attend school. I chose to live in Annapolis. It's about a 20-25 minute drive to Arundel Mills. You might want to look in Arnold, Severna Park, and the Odenton/Gambrills as well. There are apartments right around the Arundel Mills Campus, but I'm not sure about cost on any of them. Personally, I looked for a place that wasn't super far from campus but that also had lots of other things to do in the area. Yes, you will find that you have some time when you need to just walk away from the books for a little bit of time! Once you complete your FAFSA you will get a financial aid letter from the college, but anything that you want in the way of private loans you will need to take care of on your own. If you have other questions while you are here looking for a place to live or leading up to the start of the program feel free to ask or PM me. The move can be a bit overwhelming.

Jen

Archived