Any 2013 applicants out there?

Hey everyone, I will be interviewing on 12/13 also! Received my invite the middle of last week.

HC: 4000+ hrs

ER Scribe 

Surgical Assistant

Hope that helps. Also looking for any information regarding the interview process. 

Looking forward to meeting you all there! 

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, I will be interviewing on 12/13 also! Received my invite the middle of last week.

HC: 4000+ hrs

ER Scribe 

Surgical Assistant

Hope that helps. Also looking for any information regarding the interview process. 

Looking forward to meeting you all there! 

How did the interview go?

I got my acceptance letter yesterday!!! Soooooo happy!! For those of you who live in Baltimore, where are the safe/good areas to live in?

If you really want to live in baltimore I would look in Federal Hill, Canton, or Fells Point. I live in Columbia which is closer to the school than Baltimore. Congrats on your acceptance!

Thanks!! What good neighborhoods are near by the school??

The apartments right around the school are pretty expensive. I would recommend living in either Glen Burnie or Severn areas. They will be between both campuses that we will be driving to. I would recommend Columbia but it is in Howard County not Anne Arundel. If you want to see the crime reports around specific area I would use this website: https://www.crimereports.com/ 

to see current crime reports. Are you definitely attending the program at AACC? I was thinking that someone should start a facebook group.

Leigh

I thought the interviews were great! Definitely my first choice. However, I'm still waiting for my letter from them. Crossing my fingers and checking my mail constantly! Has anyone else not received their letters yet? 

I think a lot of people are still waiting to hear. They did send out an email on the 20th stating that they did not finish sending out letters.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived