AAPA Hospitalist Boot Camp... dress code?

Hey all... will be flying from NYC to New Orleans tomorrow, what is the dress code generally like at these conferences, in particular the Boot Camp. I found a post re: the Disney CME that said everyone was in jeans, but I don't want to be "that guy", and that's Disney, the happiest place on Earth. I just hate flying with a suitcase full of button-downs that need to be ironed the moment I arrive. Thanks in advance. Also, anyone else going? Looking forward to it!

almost every CME i hve been to in the past 10+years is 'dress as you choose'

you are no longer in school or getting graded on your dress

I tend to wear comfortable but okay looking clothes.  Not usually jeans but have, not t-shirts

sort of business causal, slacks and a button shirt if you want to look nice, but honestly see a lot of saturday best clothes (not business attire, just comfortable)

For god sake don't show up in your fleece PJ's like some of my patients used to... ;-)

CME days can be long, rooms can be hot, cold or just right, or go from one extreme to the other so be adaptable.....

Archived