Interview Tips for Jan 2014 Start

I feel pretty prepared for this interview next week.  I will say though, the anatomy questions tossed in with general/random PA/personal questions might really catch me off guard.  How in depth do they expect us to know our anatomy next week?  

Definitely reviewing my anatomy before next week!

I've read on here they ask you anatomy questions, is that true?

Where did you read on here that they ask anatomy questions? I'm also interviewing on the 25th, but this is the first I've read about this. I've tried to stay current on my anatomy knowledge, but it's definitely good to know about this? I'm trying to imagine how they'd incorporate it......

Where did you read on here that they ask anatomy questions? I'm also interviewing on the 25th, but this is the first I've read about this. I've tried to stay current on my anatomy knowledge, but it's definitely good to know about this? I'm trying to imagine how they'd incorporate it......

It is a professional interview, of course they can ask you about anatomy and physiology. How they can incorporate it? Just give you a question straight up: draw me a brachial plexus...

Not sure, its 8:18pm the night before.....its like at this point dont worry and just go with it tomorrow!  Have fun, good luck!  It is now time to get ready to settle in my hotel room for the night and watch some Thursday Night Football!  Im taking Carolina Defense for my bye week here, they better shut down a bad TB team!

Not sure, its 8:18pm the night before.....its like at this point dont worry and just go with it tomorrow! Have fun, good luck! It is now time to get ready to settle in my hotel room for the night and watch some Thursday Night Football! Im taking Carolina Defense for my bye week here, they better shut down a bad TB team!

My interview is November 21st, I hope yours went well! If you don't mind let me know how it went!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My interview is November 21st, I hope yours went well! If you don't mind let me know how it went!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I totally bombed the anatomy questions.  But then I asked the 1st year student who was proctoring if she had gotten them right the year before, and she said they were different questions but she didn't get much either.  So I guess no worries.

I got my offer today too! I interviewed on 10/25 as well. As far as the anatomy, don't worry about it. I did great on some aspects of it, but some I totally bombed. I even laughed and apologized when I was finished. As long as it doesn't get to your head and effect the rest of your interview.

I got my offer today too! I interviewed on 10/25 as well. As far as the anatomy, don't worry about it. I did great on some aspects of it, but some I totally bombed. I even laughed and apologized when I was finished. As long as it doesn't get to your head and effect the rest of your interview.

Congrats as well! That's relieving to know about the anatomy, I have been stressing about it as my interview approaches. If you don't mind me asking, what types of anatomy questions did they ask? How did they structure the questions? Thanks so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived