Carroll unoversity

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know how Carroll conducts their interview process? For example, how many applicants will they be interviewing and in what window of time? I applied quite early, and am surprised that I have not heard anything back yet. Crossing my fingers that I will hear soon!

My invitation said that the interview is from 1:30 to 4 or so, and that we all have there separate individual interviews with there different members of faculty and a preceptor. That's all. I will post more info after my interview on the 18th ! Hope that helps, good luck :-)

So there were 5 of us at the interview. It was very relaxed. We had a tour of the school, heard about the program and each had 3 individual interviews each about 20 minutes,long. It was great. I really loved their emphasis on serving minorities, they don't just say that, they do it! It will be a great fit, if they take me! very happy they called me in! Let me know if you have any questions :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived