2013-2014 Application Cycle

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed on January 15th and I too got on the alternate list. Hopefully things work out for all of us! Does anyone know roughly how long they let people on the alternate list know their fate?! And if there is a specific number we are given on the alternate list? Thanks and may the odds be in your favor :)

I interviewed on January 15th and I too got on the alternate list. Hopefully things work out for all of us! Does anyone know roughly how long they let people on the alternate list know their fate?! And if there is a specific number we are given on the alternate list? Thanks and may the odds be in your favor :)

Hey ShivaniAmin,

When did you find out you are on the alternate list?  I interviewed on the 16th, and still have not heard back.  Thanks for your help.  I hope that you get in!!!

Hey ShivaniAmin,

When did you find out you are on the alternate list?  I interviewed on the 16th, and still have not heard back.  Thanks for your help.  I hope that you get in!!!

Hey medtech10, I found out through the mail this Saturday. Good luck to you :)

I'm wondering how long the list is too :/. I found out mid December about my alternate status. Very frustrating because they won't disclose any info, what number u are on the list, how many are on that list, or stats from previous years. At least now I have other fellow alternates to relate to. Good luck to you all! It seems all interviews are done now????? Maybe we'll see alternate list movement soon!!!

Congratulation to those who have been accepted into the program I am in the program now and I was on the alternate list I am graduating this year. I was called a month before class started which was horrible because the living situation in midland is horrible I had to live in a hotel for a while which was very expensive everything is overpriced.  I know the program is going through a lot of changes with being on probation and all hopefully they fix the many issues with the program. I am a worried of when I graduate how the probation status will affect me when looking for a job. I know it would definitely hurt my chances of getting into a PA residency of my choice or it could affect licensure in some states. I can only pray all issues are resolved for the school because there are problems with administration, curriculum design and sequencing, clinical rotations, and self-assessment. I went to Tech for my undergrad and it was the best experience wish the health science center could grow and better the program to the same level if you have any question I would be happy to answer them. 

Congratulation to those who have been accepted into the program I am in the program now and I was on the alternate list I am graduating this year. I was called a month before class started which was horrible because the living situation in midland is horrible I had to live in a hotel for a while which was very expensive everything is overpriced.  I know the program is going through a lot of changes with being on probation and all hopefully they fix the many issues with the program. I am a worried of when I graduate how the probation status will affect me when looking for a job. I know it would definitely hurt my chances of getting into a PA residency of my choice or it could affect licensure in some states. I can only pray all issues are resolved for the school because there are problems with administration, curriculum design and sequencing, clinical rotations, and self-assessment. I went to Tech for my undergrad and it was the best experience wish the health science center could grow and better the program to the same level if you have any question I would be happy to answer them. 

You are absolutely not the current student. It DOES NOT hurt your chances of getting into any PA residency and license. Please stop lying!!! We all are happy in TTUHSC. You are maybe the one who got kicked out last year. So please not giving mislead information. 

Hey guys...name is Nadia!! I'm from Houston, TX and interviewed November 7th & got accepted a week later. I'm set on moving to Midland sometime this semester. I am looking for a female roommate. I know apartments get full quickly so if anyone is interested please contact me via email: nadiaesma@yahoo.com  

Congrats I am on the alternate list still wishing for a miracle. Quick question to you and everyone who has been accepted could you please share when you submitted your application?

I have heard from some PA that it could like I said I am worried that it will we just have to see when we graduate hopefully there are not any issues.

I see.  So just like in the last thread no direct knowledge and primarily just hearsay.  Of course you would only have posts about Tech on your history.  It seems we might have another troll.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived