Class of 2016

Thanks for the information provided.  I have not heard either and am starting to stress, this gives me hope though, I think....it sounded like last year there were at least 2 rounds of interviews.

I wrote them and asked if we could have feedback on our applications if we were not invited or an interview, and they said they didn't have time with so many applicants.  That will be frustrating for sure.

thanks again for the information that everyone here has provided....please do post if you continue to get new invites for interviews.

Crystal

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to you both.  I unfortunately did not get in.  Modu - I believe you stated earlier that you were applying for a second time.  Could you share a little insight as to how you improved your application when reapplying.

And anyone else who may have been replying for a 2nd or 3rd time - it would help immensely to know how to improve my application.  Of course the program says it will not give feedback because of too many applications, so any advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

thanks and congratulations to you-

Crystal

Hi crystalshea, yes I will give you insight because I felt hopeless last year and any advice was golden! So ... Take a realistic look at your transcript weaknesses and don't be afraid to retake classes either in the summer or spring to make yourself a amazing applicant... I took 7 this past summer and I work full time :/ complete your app super early ! Find PA TO SHADOW ... And get a recommendation letter ... I shadowed two and they were so inspirational to me ... Mostly don't give up! It's super competitive and there are so many applicants... Had I not gotten in you bet i would try once again next year! Ask me anything else :)

Archived