Class of 2016

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also applied...no word yet.  Looking at last year's forum, it looks like people received emails around January 14th or so.  So that is when I am hoping to hear.

There were a few people who were notified they received interviews around that time.

If we all agree to share our status, we will at least know something, versus the agonizing wait!!!

thanks-

Crystal

• 1 month later...

Thank you adjones29. I was just looking to see if their website had any updates. This is one of the longest waits and admission processes I have gone through. I wish they at least gave us updates like most schools. Well I wish everyone the best and hope everyone is accepted some where. 

I received an interview invite!  Reading from old posts it looks like there is more than one round of interviews?  Also heard from last year out of over 500 applicants they only choose 40 to interview... does anyone know any details?  I haven't received a date or time yet but that should be coming in a week or so! Has anyone interviewed there before? 

I've been trying to research online to find out more about the interview process itself, without much luck.  Does anyone know what type of interviews Tri-C does, meaning group interviews, individual, student interviews, etc?

Good luck to everyone!

Archived