Applying for class starting 2012

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I gave in and shot them an e-mail since I haven't received any information in regards to a rejection or an interview... literally in like 20 minutes after sending them an e-mail they replied "Your application is still being considered"... At this point I feel like they are saving me till the end,... if the class gets filled up-I'm doomed, if they have space they will squeeze me in... So, for all of you who have been accepted but are not sure about attending Quinnipiac or another school. Help me out here....:D Hey it is worth a shot...

I haven't stayed there myself, but I remember passing the North Haven Holiday Inn on the way to QU. It's literally almost across the street. I stayed at the courtyard marriott in new haven and it was still very easy to get on I-91 to go to the campus and only took about 15 minutes to get there.

I read some reviews for the Holiday Inn and many said that they had "bed bug" problems. I stayed in Cheshire at the Red Carpet Inn and was satisfied. Its a 5-10 min drive from the school. As for the airport I flew into Boston (because I am familiar with the area) and rented a car.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived