Applying for class starting 2012

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you that have received interviews from quinnipiac, do you think my stats are competitive enought to apply there? Major in Biology:3.58 and science 3.5 with 1700hours of heath care experience? I saw that you need 2000 hours to apply but you can send those hours in as long as its before the matriculation year right?

If I didn't receive an interview invite yet for Sept 10th yet (and I submitted my app around the same time as you all who received interviews), is there a chance for being invited to other interview dates or is it likely I won't get an interview at all if I didn't get one for the first round?

I also have an interview September 10. Is anyone going to the informal meeting on Friday night? I'm still debating if I should get a hotel and go to it or if I should just go to the interview Saturday (I live on LI, so I can just take the ferry over). Nina, I wouldn't worry- I'm guessing they have many applications and probably can't fit everyone into one day.

Acceptance email received today-- PUMPED! I was very impressed w/ the facilities and program direction... good luck to everyone on your interviews.

FriarMedic,

Congrats! What advice would you give for those who are going into their interview? also what kind of pt care experiance do you have? and degree/GPA?

Thanks,

Archived