Class starting 2014

Is anyone from a couple hours away going to attempt the drive the morning before the interview? I live in Kansas City, MO... 3 hours isn't terrible... but that would be a mighty early morning. 

I think that would make it roughly 4 hours, wouldn't it? I am considering leaving early...but that depends whether I'd be going by myself or with someone. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if I should bring my Fall 2013 transcript or any other paper materials to the interview??? Any advice from those who have already interviewed? Also I am taking a relative on this trip I was wondering what they should do during the four hour interview- walk about process?

It was great meeting so many of you at the interview yesterday. I think they admissions team has their work cut out with so many qualified candidates interviewed, and so many more to come. Good luck to all of you interviewing in the next few days... I thought the current students and staff did a great job making the candidates feel comfortable yet professional. Jan. 24th can't come soon enough!

Aliss929 - the process was pretty standard. No surprises. I was impressed with the new director, as well as the overall program. WSU doesn't have super fancy facilities, but they have the basics and what seemed to be very dedicated faculty. It was good to meet some of you early on Monday. Best of luck to all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived