Class starting 2014

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got the invite today, and I didn't submit the payment for my supplemental, i'm a little confused.

I think there was another fee that we were supposed to pay, like the application to the grad school that I did not pay, some where they must have miscommunicated.

Invited for January 6th! Already accepted elsewhere, but still want to check out the program

If you have already accepted another offer, I would suggest letting someone else have the opportunity to interview. Interview spots are very valuable, and I'm sure someone would love to have a chance to get into a great PA program.

If you have already accepted another offer, I would suggest letting someone else have the opportunity to interview. Interview spots are very valuable, and I'm sure someone would love to have a chance to get into a great PA program.

I believe that it is common (and widely accepted) practice to accept your first PA school offer -- there is no guarantee that I'll be admitted to another program.  Furthermore, having a spot elsewhere doesn't make me any less interested in the Wichita State Program. I live in Kansas City, have shadowed 3 WSU PA alums, would rather not move cross-country, and am very interested in practicing rural medicine. I see no reason to give up my hard-earned spot.

I apologize if I gave off the impression that I'm not grateful for this opportunity, because I am. 

Did they happen to say how many applications?

I went to the information session in november and if I remember correctly I think the director mentioned that they had received over 1000 applications this year but that around 200 of them didn't get all their material in by the deadline so they essentially eliminated themselves so I would say around 800 applicants this year.

Has anyone gotten an official rejection letter from them?  I've not gotten anything from them since my supplemental application back in november and an email saying we would hear from them on interviews in november or december.  I've just been getting updates through you guys.

Archived