Hi everyone, I knew they were having interviews on Nov. 8 and 15 but wasn't sure if they have already called everyone for those sessions. Thanks for the info shared.

Hi everyone!

I was invited to interview in January 2014, and I'm really excited, though I'm not sure what to expect.. I took the GRE a little late and didn't get all my LOR submitted until about September. Needless to say, I am grateful I've been given a chance to interview. Does anyone have any tips they would like to share with me about what I should expect for this interview, or how I should go about preparing for it? Any feedback at all would be awesome, and I thank you in advance for any advice or helpful comments you would like to share!

I interviewed on 11/7 and received an acceptance email today! Im very excited, loved the are and school. The staff, students and all the applicants there were very nice.

@juststrum the interview process itself is very relaxing, there was an individual interview and a group one. The group one is an exercise but easy. The individual one was more like the basic Q&A, but dont worry the questions they ask are basic. At least mine were. The staff is great, they want to get to know you and help you succeed! I generate answers to possible questions they may ask and just kept practicing it. You want to sound calm, collected and confident in yourself, your work and the school

Good luck to all those interviewing tomorrow and in the future. Hope you all enjoy it as much as i did!

• Upvote 1

Hey Everyone,

If anyone who has been offered a spot off the wait list, would you please just post here?  I'm very curious. I interviewed back on January 14th, waitlisted within a week.

Hi everyone!

I was invited to interview in January 2014, and I'm really excited, though I'm not sure what to expect.. I took the GRE a little late and didn't get all my LOR submitted until about September. Needless to say, I am grateful I've been given a chance to interview. Does anyone have any tips they would like to share with me about what I should expect for this interview, or how I should go about preparing for it? Any feedback at all would be awesome, and I thank you in advance for any advice or helpful comments you would like to share!

I just got a January invite today! What day are you going?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By EKGTech2021
      Good afternoon everyone. My name is Daniel. I am an EKG Technician. I've been in college earning credits towards a Registered Nursing program which I'm planning on attending this August. This program has a lot to offer especially in the fact that it is taking place at a teaching hospital. My true ambition, however, is becoming a Physician's Assistant. I have been very conflicted regarding this decision because I've read in certain articles that there are some PA programs out there which prefer applicants have an RN lisence.  While others say they do not require it. Apart from that aspect, I understand that as an RN I'll be learning valuable bedside clinical experience. But yet I think to myself, why wouldn't I spend my time doing online courses necessary to enrolling into a PA program until I earn a Bachelor's Degree in Applied Science? While working part time getting my clinical hours as an EKG Technician or a Medical Assistant which I am also certified in. I would like to know some of your expeirences as new PA students. How many of you were nursing students before you made the decision to transition into a PA program as a career? Would you recommend a prospective student become a nurse before even considering becoming a PA? Or would it be better to comfortably go to school while working part time? I am thinking about this logically. 
    • By salmisfsh
      Hey everyone, thought I would share my services in case it could be of use to anyone. I created a guide that initially was intended for applicants to medical school and medical residency that helps with answering common interview questions asked and my personal answers to those questions and strategies on what I felt worked best to attack them. I had a pre PA students also find this guide quite helpful, so I wanted to share in case anyone was interested. 
      I also offer essay editing and application editing services for your PA school essays!
      Thanks again and best of luck in your journey!. 
      Here is the link to my guide: https://www.fiverr.com/dreyemd/residency-and-medical-school-interview-question-and-answer-guide
    • By vkbrba
      Please help me make a complete list of Pros and Cons of being a PA vs Physician.

Pros___________________________________
      Physician Assistant:
      Shorter School Less expensive Work Life Balance Lateral movement in career Doctor:
      Greater Pay More Autonomy Cons__________________________________
      Physician Assistant:
      Lower Pay Less Autonomy Doctor: 
      Longer Training (residency) Limited to one medical specialty   

• By edr22
      Hello! I have had a really hard time finding shadowing opportunities in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, especially because of COVID restrictions. I'd appreciate the opportunity to gain experience by shadowing a PA or MD. Any specialty.
      Thanks!
    • By Eboudreau
      Greetings future PAs,
      My name is Elizabeth and this is my second year applying to MEDEX with my first interview. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I'm unsure on how the Zoom interview will go and I want to reach out to anyone else that feels the same way. Id love to get to know a few of you prior to the Zoom interview to feel a bit more comfortable. I look forward to meeting you all on 11/14, and hopefully one day in the classroom.
      Sincerely, 
      Elizabeth Boudreau 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More